Usability - Improvements
To be able to create the Usability improvements specific for your website we need to understand more about your business, visitors/clients, and your website first. We also like to know your websites goal/focus and functionalities.
- If you don't have a website we would like to know is who your target visitors are and their tasks and needs.
- If you already have a website, why you are not satisfied with your current website. Is your website out-of-date, not compliant with your visitors needs or are there other issues.
Businesses or organisations don't recordnize if their website needs Usability improvements. Obvious Usability improvements will have a direct impact, specific Usability improvements will have a positive outcome after some time.
Our crew has an international Usability certification (CUA™ - Certified Usability Analyst).
We can rely on:
- An extended Usability training and passed the exam (Human Factors International - USA)
- Years (since 2000) of professional project knowledge and experience
- Many years of Web, Usability, W3C and HFI research material